Student Application Click here to begin the application process.
- Copy of your child’s Birth Certificate, Passport, or Baptismal Certificate
- Immunization Status Form
- Tdap Immunization Status Form, for 7th grade entry only
- Report of Health Exam for School Entry or Waiver, for entering TK, K, and 1st graders
- Oral Health Assessment or Waiver of Oral Health Assessment Requirement Request Form, for entering TK, K, and 1st graders who have not been previously enrolled in public school
- Special Education Questionnaire, for all students
- Copy of current IEP, Assessment Reports or Records Request Authorization form, if applicable, for special ed students
- Copy of disciplinary reports, if applicable
- Proof of Legal Guardianship, if applicable
- Verification of Residency, such as a copy of one of the following: utility bill, cable or telephone bill, dated within the past month; homeowner’s or property deed; residential rental/lease agreement; welfare documents from the Department of Social Services; or Social Security documents.
- Copy of most recent transcript, for grades 9-12 only
- High school students from non-accredited schools/independent homeschool situations - Please refer to GVCS's Policy and Procedure for Recognition of High School Credits Awarded by a Non-Accredited High School.